There are many clients feedback that their e-bike will slow down after a period of time,even it is a new one.So what should we do when things happened?Here are 7 problems our technician investigated and summarized.
- The battery is exhausted.You may found that when your battery is going to used out,your riding speed can never be improved even when the shifter turns to the highest stalls.This is a protection to the battery,you can solve the problem easily by charging the battery.
- The speed limit device.Many countries and regions require that an e-bike speed do not over an exact speed,so the e-bike manufacturers general will set a speed limit cable,you may shear the cable to have a more quickly riding.
- The motor turns demagnetization. Your often-overloaded will weakened the motor magnetic,a strong shock or high temperature will also cause the problem,if the motor turns demagnetization,the power will be weakened,and the speed will absolutely be slowed down.
- The shifter problem.If the plug contact resistance is too large,the motor rotating speed will slow down.You should detect the signal cable voltage,when the shifter turns maximum angle,the voltage should be 4.2 volt.If the less than the data,the electrode will get slower,you should change the brake lever.
- Three adjustable speed device malfunction.Many e-bikes equipped with this device,it shifts by controller accelerating the commutation frequency to enhance current and motor power.When switch turns to normal stalls,the speed will slows down obviously.
- Controller malfunction.The motor’s rotating speed can influence your riding speed,it depends on the magnitudeof controller,the bigger the output current is,the speed will be more quickly.When controller not match the motor power,it will slows down your riding speed.
- The tire pressure is not enough.Whether there is enough pressure in the tire makes great influence to e-bike’s speed.If the pressure is insufficient,the riding resistance will be strengthen,causing more power consumption and slows down the speed.